More than half of men face impotence after 50-60, and it affects both health and psychological state. Luckily, modern medicine offers advanced methods of erectile dysfunction treatment.
What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
In a couple of words, this is inability to control erections and keep them during sexual intercourse. Men suffering from it admit lower sexual desire, short and weak erections, and find it hard to achieve orgasms. Although impotence is not considered to be a disease, being rather called a medical state, it should not be ignored, because it signals the presence of some other problems, be that psychological discomfort, illnesses, and bad habits.
Symptoms and Reasons
How to identify impotence? As a rule, a person experiencing it is unable to keep erection for as long as required, has difficulty in reaching ejaculations, and becomes indifferent to sexual relationships and his partner.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by psychological or physical factors, including:
- Diabetes, health problems and some issues with male health;
- Stress and anxiety;
- Low self-esteem;
- Bad habits (alcohol, drugs);
- Low physical activity;
- Propiasm (curved penis);
- Problems in relationships with a partner;
- Low libido.
Read more about causes of impotence here: http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/guide/understanding-erectile-dysfunction-symptoms.
Thus, there are many factors influencing sex drive and the ability to get an erection. If it happens all the time, health problems are more likely to condition this state. But if a man still gets stiff in the morning and during masturbation or watching porn, probably, some psychological factors are involved.
How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Today, many kinds of treatment are available:
- The most drastic measure is surgery. How does it help? A doctor can either implant penile prostheses or improve blood flow to male member, which provides permanent solution for the problem.
- Another way of treatment is penis pump. It created vacuum and boosts blood flow to penile vessels, and that promotes faster and longer erections. The device works well for many, but is still not quite safe.
- Hormonal therapy allows correcting the level of testosterone, cabergoline and bromocriptine in body, providing better sexual desire and more potency. In many cases, this treatment is essential to sustain normal male health.
- Natural remedies such as yohimbe bark, ginseng, horny goat weed and many other plant essences make up for higher libido, sexual desire and stronger erections. Although orthodox medicine does not include these into treatment, lots of men admit that over-the-counter remedies work for them.
This is a medication that triggers blood flow to penis, and provides about 4 hours of stable erection. It takes effect in about 30 minutes, so a pill should be consumed some time before sexual activity. This is one of the most popular medications for ED: men buy Viagra in Australia, Europe, the USA and some Asian countries. Viagra is an effective and quite safe solution for impotence problem that works in most cases. However, there are some contra indications for the pills:
- Low or high blood pressure hard to control;
- 6 month after operations;
- Deformed penis shape;
- Serious problems with kidney, liver and stomach;
- Heart problems (attack, failure, etc.);
- Intake of some certain medications (HIV protease inhibitors, sildenafil, ketoconazole, alpha-blockers and others).
Viagra should not be taken, if a man experiences erections that last more than 4 hours or a sudden loss of vision or hearing.
Kamagra Oral Jelly
This is a good alternative to Viagra. Kamagra Oral Jelly formula also contains Sildenafil Citrate that boosts blood flow to penis and contributes to stronger and longer erections. The product is manufactured in small gel sachets of different flavors (cherry, pineapple, caramel, strawberry and others) that are taken orally about 30-45 minutes before sexual intercourse. Its active components inhibit cGMP enzyme that controls blood flow to penis. The effects lasts 4-6 hours (depend on individuals).
It’s up to you to decide which method is the most suitable, but remember that healthy lifestyle and warm relationships with your partner contribute to trouble-free sexual life to a greater extent.